tiistai 18. toukokuuta 2010

RED BULL RAGNAROK

I came back to home Finland some weeks ago after been in Red Bull Ragnarok in Norway. The competition didn´t go so well I hoped because I started the race with me 10m2 ozone c4 what was way to powerful. So after the long first round I switched to my 8m2 ozone catalyst what was much better and I was able to start enjoy the competition. After the race I had only managed to do 3 rounds, but it was still a lot of fun.

DSC_0206
photo taken by Karri3nen

Bangbang-Start
photo taken by Karri3nen



Cabel

There was also a cabel competition on snow. So that was something I was quite happy about. It was fun to ride and chat with all kind of riders during the competition.
In the competition you had possibility to show of your moves on a small step up kicker and on a slider. On the kicker I did a few 360 with grabs and one 540 and I tried to do some spins of the slider but I guess it just wasn´t my day. After the competition I was placed sixth so I was happy to my achievement. It was also fun to see what kind of tricks did the others riders do: Sigve and Remi did some nice rotations and Aaron did an 720.


Mikki 5
photo taken by Karri3nen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti